Austin Men’s Counseling Fees:
- Individual sessions: 50-minutes, $120
- Couples sessions: 50-minutes, $120
- Extended couples sessions: 75-minutes, $150
Payment is due at each session. Checks, cash and credit cards accepted. Please note that a 24-hour advance notice is required for cancellations or rescheduled appointments.
Weekend and evening appointments are available.
I maintain a limited number of sliding scale appointments for individuals in need. Please contact me directly to check availability.
My office has the unique benefit of a private exit within Austin Counseling Center to protect your privacy and provide added confidentiality.
Austin Men’s Counseling Policies:
If you’re considering using your health insurance plan:
If you’re interested in using your health insurance plan, please make a note that I do not file directly with insurance companies. I can provide you with a receipt that you can submit for potential out-of-network reimbursement.
Some questions that you may want to confirm with your provider for reimbursement for out-of-network coverage:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the reimbursement amount or percentage for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- What is the process to obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
All insurance reimbursements are the responsibility of each client.
For additional information, contact Suzanne Freid, Austin Men’s Counseling located inside Austin Counseling Center: 512-925-4332 or Suzanne@austinmenscounseling.com