Austin Men’s Counseling Policies:
Weekend and evening appointments are available.
I maintain a limited number of sliding scale appointments for individuals in need. Please contact me directly to check availability.
Payment is due at each session. Checks, cash and credit cards accepted.
Please note that 24-hour advance notice is required for cancellations or rescheduled appointments.
If you’re considering using your health insurance plan:
If you’re interested in using your health insurance plan, please make a note that I do not file directly with insurance companies. I can provide you with a receipt that you can submit for potential out-of-network reimbursement.
Some questions that you may want to confirm with your provider for reimbursement for out-of-network coverage:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- What is the reimbursement amount or percentage for an out-of-network mental health provider?
- What is the process to obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
All insurance reimbursements are the responsibility of each client.
For additional information, contact Suzanne Freid, Austin Men’s Counseling located inside The Jefferson Building: 512-925-4332 or Suzanne@austinmenscounseling.com